Sunday 24 October 2010

Day 28: The final hurdle

Still in the Midlands for my final day of the cuts challenge!

Four weeks of watching what I spend at every opportunity, scrounging off others, experimenting with no food and ring fencing my ale...

I'll do a proper summing up tomorrow when I get back to London and trawl through my bank statements.

So just focussing on today I continued to confine myself to the golden rules, I spent less than £10 on a lovely roast (actually got two courses for under £9 at an Ember Inn) and a train ticket back to London which, while technically for tomorrow should still count (£26 which is pretty extortionate for a single 'advance' fare).

I didn't make a category for non TfL transport, but like the costs on fuel, what can you do? Either refuse to travel to see people or pay up for as little as possible...

I won't be stopping seeing friends, family or beautiful places in Britain or around the world. So here's one final last minute ring fencing.


______________________________
Sent from my iPhone, please excuse the typos.

No comments:

Post a Comment