Friday 15 October 2010

Day 19: Another diplomatic mission

Weddings are costly businesses - and not just for the bride and groom.

This weekend is the stag do of a friend, which normally I'd be throwing myself into with gusto.

However, all diplomatic missions must now be fully assessed for cost effectiveness.

Luckily the choice for this stag do is Brussels and, in addition to bagging the cheapest Eurostar tickets possible, I also have friends in Belgium.

And friends now mean free accommodation and free or cheap food with my cuts goggles on.

So with any luck today's spending will be limited to a few ring fenced Belgian beers (proper ones, none of that Stella stuff, that's not ring fenced, lager doesn't deserve NHS protected status)!

______________________________
Sent from my iPhone, please excuse the typos.

No comments:

Post a Comment