Friday 15 October 2010

Day 17: Friezeloading

This no buying food idea really has legs!

Again I used more fridge food for breakfast and lunch. And found a brand new way of cutting - freeloading!

A man in my position gets invited to hospitality events every now and then. I only normally accept if there is a realistic chance I'll then buy from the supplier - or if their account with us is up for review.

But given my need for savings I figured it's time to accept whatever's going.

So a fantastic evening was had at the Frieze art fair with good beer and champagne. I also had great fun being the only one there without an 'interesting' hair cut or stupid looking facial hair.

But on the downside there was no food. The closest I came to dinner was when a waiter mistook our party for another one and I was able to swipe a field mushroom bruschetta.

Back too late for dinner and while my spending was zero today, my hunger is increasing.

______________________________
Sent from my iPhone, please excuse the typos.

No comments:

Post a Comment