Friday 15 October 2010

Day 18: The Defence of the Realm

This lack of food may be cheap, but I just don't think it's sustainable.

Woke up hungry with my stomach making some very odd noises.

But I must try and recoup my losses from the Vienna diplomatic incident.

So, more toast (last of bread now gone and running dangerously low on honey).

No bread means no lunch. Hopes on eating today lie with there being a meeting at work with leftovers I can scrounge (another example of why pay if someone else is prepared to).

Down to our offices in Tottenham Court Road (TfL tax paid). During the really interesting meeting my stomach starts making noises which I can only assume mean it's now digesting itself.

On the way back to Camden on Inverness Street I crack. I must eat.

£4 for a homemade meat Calzone. The shame. But it tasted good.

While spending this week has been really minimal, I think I still need to eat. So I'll need to ringfence another item. I suppose eating is similar to front line armed forces... It's not like you can get rid of them and it does need to be properly funded...



______________________________
Sent from my iPhone, please excuse the typos.

No comments:

Post a Comment