Thursday 14 October 2010

Day 16: Back to business

So work didn't go for my relocation plan. So I need to focus on cuts in London again.

And success.

I always used to say it cost £25 just to wake up in London. I had no proof of this, but was just an indication of how expensive i felt the city was. But today I spent £0 of non ring fenced money.

Yes £0.00.

Had leftover food in fridge for breakfast and lunch... Walked to the pub after work and spent just £10 on beer at the lovely Prince Arthur on Eversholt Street (well lovely apart from the toilets).

Was too late for dinner when I left the pub, but rather than sink to suspicious chicken or McDonalds dinner, I just went to sleep.

So maybe that's a solution, if I can't move to Bratislava, stop eating dinner?

______________________________
Sent from my iPhone, please excuse the typos.

No comments:

Post a Comment